Amazon ppc specialist (remote)
Our team of marketing specialists help brands to grow their sales on Amazon in the US, UK, Canada and Europe.
Central to our growth strategy for clients is our Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) service. Amazon PPC helps to drive traffic, increase organic sales on key search terms, and provides a measurable return on the client’s investment.
Bobsled Marketing is seeking a Paid Search Specialist that is looking for a long-term career opportunity.
Do you measure up?
This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to tease out insights and make strategic recommendations from campaign data. The PPC Specialist has a strong understanding of paid search tactics and digital marketing skills to monitor and manage Bobsled Marketing’s clients’ Amazon PPC campaigns that generate positive ROI.
We consider this such a critical function on the team that we are extremely picky about candidates. See if you can answer “yes” to the questions below.
- I have at least 12 months of experience managing paid search campaigns online.
- I’ve been studying SEO for years and know how to rank a product/website/video for a specific search term.
- I can name 3 keyword research & analysis tools right off the top of my head, and know how to use them all
- I may not know much about Amazon Ads yet, but I have a track record of learning and mastering new Advertising platforms.
- I’m a team player and love sharing my knowledge with others.
- I have excellent written and verbal communication skills, can create a good-looking spreadsheet, and am comfortable talking on the phone with team-mates and clients.
About Bobsled Marketing
Bobsled Marketing is a fully remote team of 18, with team members located in the USA and Europe. We work together on Slack and Asana. We’re a tight-knit team that learns a lot from each other, with a collegiate working environment.
Our clients are established consumer brands with existing sales channels outside of Amazon. We help these clients launch their products and grow revenue on this exciting sales channel. Bobsled Marketing is well known in the ecommerce industry as being a thought leader about Amazon channel optimization, PPC, and multichannel strategies. Bobsled Marketing has been featured in RetailWire and Forbes.
As a fast-growing company, there are exciting avenues for career development as we continue to grow and add new ecommerce marketing services to our clients.
Read more about Bobsled Marketing, our values, and our working environment on our Careers Page.
About the position
- Expected work hours are 30-40 hours per week. You should be available each weekday for at least a few hours during US working hours for client calls, training and meetings. The rest of the day you can work on your own schedule. We champion flexible working at Bobsled Marketing!
- You’ll report to a Project Manager on the team who will manage your workload and projects. You’ll be coached and trained by other Amazon PPC Specialists on how to do the work itself. We have extensive procedures and tools that will guide you in delivering consistent results for clients.
- Your core daily tasks will include keyword research, setting up & optimizing ad campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, investigating and troubleshooting issues or anomalies with campaigns. For some clients, you’ll be their main point of contact and will be responsible for delivering weekly performance reports and monthly calls. You need to be comfortable presenting your analysis and recommendations to other team members and to clients.
- Team members, especially PPC Specialists, have an opportunity to become thought leaders in the space. Check out our blog to see articles and thought leadership written by our PPC team.
- Remote working environment which is driven by results, not hours logged at the office.
- We offer a competitive salary based on the location of the candidate and their relevant work experience. The position is initially a contract position, paid hourly, with advancement to full time (W2 in the US) after an initial probation period.
- Health insurance available for US candidates.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Paid holidays, sick days, and parental leave.
1. Send your resume to Julie Spear ( email@example.com )
2. Complete our Career History Form and email Julie Spear once it’s completed. 3. Successful applicants will then complete 2 Skype interviews. We will also ask successful candidates for 2 professional references from past employers.