RECOMMENDED RESOURCES & SERVICES
FOR CLIENTS OF BOBSLED MARKETING
Customs Brokers & Freight Forwarders
Customs brokers guide your shipments through the complex import customs clearance customs process into the United States (or other countries).
Here are some companies which have been recommended by other Amazon Sellers, who handle freight forwarding and customs brokerage:
- FBA Forward. Specifically geared to service Amazon FBA sellers. FBA Forward handles customs clearing, packaging, and forwarding services.
- www.shapiro.com. An established, full-service freight forwarder who also has overland transport capabilities.
- http://forestshipping.com. A China-based freight forwarder.
- BGI Worldwide Logistics. BGI has a Europe import capability, as well as freight forwarding & customs brokerage for importing inventory to the US.
- Cole International. Specialize in USA > Canada customs brokerage and freight forwarding.
THIRD PARTY FULFILLMENT CENTERS (3PLS)
When assessing a Third Party Fulfillment Provider, cost is not the only consideration. Make sure you select a provider who can scale with your business, and who can integrate with "EDI" (Electronic Data Integration).
- United Fulfillment Services. Based in Missouri & Nevada. Offers EDI and competitive rates.
- SKU Touch. A Fulfillment Provider who specializes in dealing with customer returns and re-packaging inventory. This is an important consideration for sellers located outside of the USA, since you're unable to have unfulfillable inventory shipped out of the country.
ACCOUNTANT / AGENT FOR VAT REGISTRATION (EUROPE)
- NVK Group. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meridian Global Services
- Avask Accounting
Handling Sales Tax Nexus Reporting (US Entities Only)
www.taxjar.com integrates with your online stores and Amazon to calculate exactly how much sales tax you need to file in each State that you have nexus in. The program can even file the returns on your behalf!
Be sure to discuss tax matters with your Tax Advisor or CPA.
Order Fulfillment Integrations
Amazon's Multi-Channel Fulfillment capability means you can have orders from other platforms fulfilled from your FBA inventory!
- Shipstation is order management software that integrates with many different platforms, including Shopify and eBay.
- Channel Ape integrates Shopify with Amazon FBA.