- Topgrading: The Proven Hiring and Promoting Method That Turbocharges Company Performance. Bradford D. Smart Ph.D.
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It - Michael E. Gerber
- The Forge. Enter The Forge and use the fires of learning, action, and accountability to form the business and life you envision.
This group is for ambitious entrepreneurs who want:
1. more Time for living and not just working,
2. more Income to enjoy life, help others and leave a legacy,
3. and more Mobility to live, work and play anywhere in the world.
- Conscious CEO Growth is a business intuition group for CEOs who want to grow their company without stress.
Are you a successful CEO or founder that has good business intuition for doing deals, hiring, sales and getting teams motivated, but are keeping it private believing that your intuition skill level is what you were born with and cannot be improved?
This group helps you enhance your business intuition and get your key staff using and improving theirs too. This can help scale your business faster without increasing your work hours and sacrificing your health, family or social life.
- Amazon Channel Mastery For Brands (Kiri's group). Learn how to master the Amazon for your brand to increase revenue & profits, diversify and de-risk distribution channels, and control the conversation with your target customers.
In this group, we talk shop about strategies for effective international growth on Amazon, what works & what doesn't when it comes to traffic & conversions, and the latest news from Amazon that affects E-commerce Channel Managers and Brand Owners.
- Jobrack.eu - Hiring board for candidates in the Eastern Europe region. Founded and run by DCers
- Hiremymom.com - for US-based, work-from-home positions. Part time, full time and project based positions accepted
- LinkedIn.com - great to search for qualified candidates with specific work experience
- Getapprenticeship.com - email list for people seeking Apprentice positions. Run by Taylor Pearson in the DC. Charges a small finder's fee for (currently $100)