Done-For-You Amazon Launch & Optimization
We handle the launch of your product, the optimization of your product pages and Amazon Sponsored Products PPC campaigns while maximizing Reach and Revenue for your brand. Our main KPI is revenue growth, and as we keep things simple and efficient on Amazon, you get the time and drive to focus on the core parts of your business.
OUR AMAZON OPTIMIZATION PHILOSOPHY
Whether your brand is new to Amazon, or has several years on this platform, we’ve found a few core strategies and tactics that are considerably effective for optimizing monthly sales.
Our core service, Amazon Launch & Optimization takes on the most important aspect of a successful Amazon strategy. With over 400 million products in its marketplace, Amazon uses a ranking algorithm to determine the order in which products show up in search results.
All of the strategies we implement for clients in this program relate back to the 3 core drivers of Amazon’s search algorithm:
Relevance | Conversion Rate | Sales Velocity
Our team works intensively to optimize your product listings for the Amazon algorithm, thus making your business a lot more visible and profitable.
Step 1: Audit, Analysis & Action Plan
Here we'll help determine what your goals are for selling on Amazon, whether it's generating revenue fast in order to build traction, maximizing profitability on each SKU, or a global expansion.
Your dedicated Project Manager will review your existing or planned assortment and analyze competing or similar products on Amazon to see where the biggest opportunities are. We provide guidance on your initial and future assortment, product variations, and other factors that will help drive sales.
Step 2: Implementation
This is where we take the Action Plan and put it into practice. This often includes:
- Extensive Keyword Research to determine which words and phrases customers are using to search for your (and your competitors!) products on Amazon. This creates the foundation for our copywriting and PPC (Paid Advertising) efforts. Effective keyword research that’s put into practice helps with relevance and sales velocity.
- Professional copywriting for your product listings. A compelling product listing page which properly explains the features and benefits of each product helps with product conversion rates.
- Implementation. Uploading your products to Amazon requires a large volume of data to be organized in a specific format. We'll handle creating your Amazon account and uploading all SKUs to Amazon's system correctly, ensuring your products are indexed correctly and improving relevance.
- Customer reviews. Authentic customer reviews are the true lifeblood of your Amazon listings. Amazon's algorithms prioritize listings with good customer reviews, and potential buyers are much more likely to convert: 57% of online consumers trust other users. The challenge is that less than 5% of Amazon customers leave reviews. We help your listings get more authentic reviews from the very beginning by leveraging our own database of high-quality, reliable reviewers. We also put a post-purchase email sequence in place which further encourages buyers to leave product reviews. Quality product reviews help improve conversion rates.
- Implement Amazon Sponsored Products Ads. Your dedicated PPC Specialist will plan, implement and manage a paid traffic campaign that generates profitable sales for you. An effective ad strategy can actually reinforce organic ranking of products, and ongoing optimization of your ads will help drive sales velocity and conversion rates.
Step 3: Account Management
Customer service management. A key benefit of selling on Amazon through FBA is that most customer service issues are handled by their award-winning customer service team. This greatly lessens your commitment in this area, but does not eliminate it. Customer inquiries and product issues escalated by Amazon must be handled in 24 hours (even over weekends!) in order to not impact your Brand or Seller Score. And proactively managing negative feedback and reviews is critical to preserving your brand’s reputation on Amazon. Bobsled Marketing will handle the majority of the customer service and operational concerns for you.
We'll handle any correspondence required between Amazon and your business, to keep you and your employees' time and attention on your core business.
Inventory forecasting and recommendations. Perhaps the biggest impact on future sales is product availability. Most brands operating in a multichannel capacity find it impossible to do effective demand forecasting and inventory planning for all of their sales channels. Your Bobsled Project Manager will help with inventory forecasting to ensure your Amazon inventory is at the optimal level.
STEP 4: GROWTH STRATEGIES
New Product Launches. We will initiate and manage the launch of new products in your assortment, and help identify new products to develop or add based on competitor & market research.
New Marketplace Launches. After maximizing revenue on Amazon in the USA, the game is far from over. Amazon Canada, UK and Europe present exciting opportunities to grow reach & revenue for your brand, all while leveraging Amazon’s fulfillment infrastructure.
Enjoy a complimentary copy of our Founder and CEO Kiri Masters’ book, "The Amazon Expansion Plan", where we lay out all our Amazon launch and growth strategies!
Learn how to skyrocket your sales, sell globally and make your brand an international success
We can work on a project basis with fixes fees, or include a percentage-based performance fee. Our fees start at $1,497 per month for comprehensive Amazon channel management and optimization. The exact pricing of program we put together depends on a few factors including the size of your catalog and which markets you want to expand into.
our team of amazon expertS
An Amazon launch or optimization project is only as good as the team implementing it. Our systems & processes have been developed and refined through working with over 40 brands and launching thousands of products!
Your Project Manager leads an expert team of Specialists to help you Get There Faster.